- Our Services
- Doug's Published Articles
- How to Protect Yourself from Investment Scams
- Seven Strategies to Prevent Identity Theft
- Don't Let an Unwatched 401(k) Get Away from You
- How to Save for Your Child's College Education
- Managing Your Retirement Rollover
- Keep the Glitter in Gold and Silver Investments
- Quit Playing the Lottery and Increase Your Chances of a Secure Retirement
- The Benefits of Closed-End Mutual Funds
- Why You Should or Should Not Invest Overseas
- In the News
- Doug & Freddy's Blog
- Client Center
What’s the difference between a robo advisor and an actual financial advisor? It may seem like there’s an obvious answer - I mean one’s a software - but truly, what’s the difference in services between a robo advisor and a financial advisor?
Business owners, by their nature are creatures of optimism. The last thing that business owners want to think about is what can go wrong. If they have the right kind of insurance coverage, they may not have to think about it. It takes a thorough assessment of all of the possible risks and the business’ exposure to them to construct the right kind of insurance coverage.