- Our Services
- Doug's Published Articles
- How to Protect Yourself From Scams During the COVID19 Crisis
- How to Protect Yourself from Investment Scams
- Seven Strategies to Prevent Identity Theft
- Don't Let an Unwatched 401(k) Get Away from You
- How to Save for Your Child's College Education
- Managing Your Retirement Rollover
- Keep the Glitter in Gold and Silver Investments
- Quit Playing the Lottery and Increase Your Chances of a Secure Retirement
- The Benefits of Closed-End Mutual Funds
- Why You Should or Should Not Invest Overseas
- In the News
- Doug & Freddy's Blog
- Client Center
Our philosophy is simple. We want to get to know you in order to help you make the best decisions possible.
As a firm, our focus is to understand your goals and develop a plan to reach them. We will meet with you to present an analysis and discuss our recommendations. Together, we implement the recommendations and monitor your progress. From here, we will plan regular meetings with you to assess the progress toward your goals and, when necessary, we will make adjustments to your financial plan.
Because there are many factors that may change in your situation or the environment, it’s of the utmost importance to us to be proactive and knowledgeable in the financial industry. We are committed to staying up-to-date on relevant tax, estate and social security laws in order to provide you with the best financial advice for your particular situation.